This site contains a selection of utilities and notes that I have written and thought might be useful to others:
- Vim Scripts
- Divider Wheel: A simple tool for generating a printable wheel with a configurable number of division lines.
- Linear Scale: A simple tool for generating a printable scale with a configurable number of division lines.
- Inch/Metric Table: A lookup table for converting from imperial to metric lengths.
- Change Gears: A tool for calculating change-gears for threading on the 7x12 mini-lathe.
- Useful Tools and Notes
- AINOM: a disposable email address manager to get the better of those rascally spammers!
- Google Maps to GPX: a tool to create route plans for your GPS with Google Maps.
- VCS Guide: a simple cross-reference for command-line commands for Bazaar, Mercurial and Git.
- GEMF Format: a format for efficiently storing map tiles for use off-line on smart phones with FAT32 or similar file systems.